LifeStream invites the community to attend the annual Fall Festival on September 13. The event, previously hosted by the former Area 9 Agency on Aging, draws over 400 older adults from area communities for a day of interactive activities, informational programs and demonstrations, pontoon boat rides, bingo, a car show, musical entertainment, a health fair, and much more.
The annual Fall Festival will be held on September 13 from 10:00am to 1:30pm at the Treaty Line Pioneer Village located at 3801 W. Dunlapsville Rd. Liberty, IN 47353 near Quakertown Recreational Area.
All activities are provided to attendees at no cost, and lunch is available at the festival for $6.50. Registration is open through September 5. Those interested can register in the following ways:
- Online: Visit lifestreaminc.org/fallfestival
- Our Office: Drop off your registration Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm at the LifeStream Richmond Office located at 423 Commerce Rd. Richmond, IN 47374.
- Phone / Email: Please contact Beth Evans, Director of Community Services, by calling 800-589-1121 or email email@example.com.
- Your local senior center: LifeStream will have forms at each senior center in which attendees can fill out and turn in at the site. LifeStream representatives will also be at the senior center sites leading up to the Fall Festival.
- Sites include: Rush County Senior Center, Franklin County Senior Center, Fayette County Senior Center, Union County Council on Aging & Aged located at Southview Courts, Richmond Senior Community Center, Centerville-Abington Senior Center, Nettle Creek Senior Center, and Western-Wayne Senior Center.
LifeStream is currently seeking sponsorship, car show registration, and door prize donations in support of the Fall Festival. If you are interested in supporting the Fall Festival please fill out the the form you are interested in below or contact Beth Evans, Director of Community Services, by calling 800-589-1121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.