LifeStream invites the community to attend B.A.M. (Beyond a Meal). This is an opportunity to enjoy lunch at one of LifeStream’s Cafes and learn more about the programs, services, events, and opportunities that LifeStream offers the community.
B.A.M. with LifeStream will showcase programs including:
- Nutrition programs offer activities and socialization along with a nutritious meal.
- Wellness programs provide resources and offers educational classes on Healthy Eating Every Day, Active Living, and Enhance Fitness to promote healthy, active living in the community.
- Volunteer services offer opportunities for individuals to make a difference in their community.
- Resources available on Medicare, scams, and fraud.
- In-Home Services for those that need assistance to stay independent in their homes.
Join Lifestream staff for B.A.M. 11:15am to 12:15pm at the following dates and locations. Those interested should RSVP with the café they wish to attend.
- Friday, September 13 – Forest Park Senior Center located at 2517 W. 8th Muncie, IN 47302
- Friday, September 20 – Gillespie Towers located at 701 W. Jackson St. Muncie, IN 47305
- Thursday, September 19 – Salem Place Café located at 14700 Davis Dr. Daleville, IN 47334
- Monday, September 23 – Henry County Senior Center located at 108 S. Main St. New Castle, IN 47362
- Thursday, September 26 – First Christian Church located at 401 E. North D St. Gas City, IN 46933
- Monday, September 16 – Jay Community Center located at 115 E. Water St. Portland, IN 47371
- Wednesday, September 25 – Pendleton Community Library located at 595 Water St. Pendleton, IN 46064
- Friday, September 27 – Sherman Street located at 1925 Sherman St. Anderson, IN 46016
- Monday, September 30 – Longfellow Senior Housing located at 319 E. 12th Anderson, IN 46016
- Tuesday, September 17 – Hoosier Place Senior Housing located at 310 N. Walnut St. Union City, IN 47390
For more information on LifeStream’s nutrition program, please contact Dana Pierce, Nutrition Administrator, at 765-808-9059 or firstname.lastname@example.org.