Delaware County LifeStream Services provides a variety of programs and services such as care management, information and assistance, wellness programs, senior meals, guardianship services, transportation, and many more services designed to keep seniors, people with disabilities, and others at risk independent in their homes and communities. For more information on LifeStream’s programs and services, please call 800-589-1121.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our congregate meal sites are closed. Instead, we invite seniors to come to LifeStream Curbside to receive a meal pack and special item to enhance your curbside experience.
Senior Cafés – Currently Closed
Café provide a place for area seniors to enjoy a mean and visit with friend throughout the week. Meals are provided for a suggested donation of $2.50 for those 60 years and older and their spouses. Those under the age of 60 can enjoy a mean for a small fee.
- Daleville Cafe
- 14700 Davis Dr. Daleville, IN 47334
- (765) 378-1570
- Serves: Tuesday and Thursday at 11:30am
- Forest Park Senior Center
- 2517 W. 8th Street, Muncie, 47302
- (765) 289-2517
- Serves: Monday – Friday at 11:30 am
- Gillespie Tower
- 701 W. Jackson, Muncie, 47305
- Serves: Monday – Friday at 11:00 am
Adults age 60 and over can sign up to receive home-delivered meals. Please visit lifestreaminc.org/nutrition for additional details and qualifications.
To schedule a ride in Delaware County, please call 888-589-1121. Must be 60 years of age or older to ride.
- Days of Operation: Monday – Friday
- Hours of Operation: 8am – 5pm
- Fees: Donation Only
- Rules and Regulations: Senior Transit Rider Guide
This program is made possible, in part, by United Way of Delaware County.