B.A.M. – Pendleton Library
- This event has passed.
September 25 @ 11:15 am - 12:15 pm
LifeStream invites the community to attend B.A.M. (Beyond a Meal). This is an opportunity to enjoy lunch at one of LifeStream’s Cafes and learn more about the programs, services, events, and opportunities that LifeStream offers the community.
B.A.M. with LifeStream will showcase programs including:
- Nutrition programs offer activities and socialization along with a nutritious meal.
- Wellness programs provide resources and offers educational classes on Healthy Eating Every Day, Active Living, and Enhance Fitness to promote healthy, active living in the community.
- Volunteer services offer opportunities for individuals to make a difference in their community.
- Resources available on Medicare, scams, and fraud.
- In-Home Services for those that need assistance to stay independent in their homes.
Those interested should RSVP with the café they wish to attend.