- This event has passed.
September 11, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
LifeStream Services invites the community to attend the annual Fall Festival on Wednesday, September 11. The event draws in over 400 older adults from area communities for a day of interactive activities, informational programs and demonstrations, pontoon boat rides, bingo, a car show, Nashville talent Garcia and Scott, a health fair, and more.
The Fall Festival will be held on September 11 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Treaty Line Pioneer Village located at 3801 W. Dunlapsville Rd. Liberty, IN 47353 near Quakertown Recreational Area.
All activities are provided to attendees at no cost, and lunch is available at the festival for $6.50. Registration is open through September 4. Those interested can register in the following ways:
- Online: Visit lifestreaminc.org/fallfestival
- Our Office: Drop off your registration Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the LifeStream Richmond Office located at 423 Commerce Rd. Richmond, IN 47374.
- Phone/Email: Please contact Beth Evans, Director of Community Services, by calling 765-405-3001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your local senior center: LifeStream will have forms at senior centers in which attendees can fill out and turn in at the site. LifeStream representatives will also be at the following senior centers leading up the Fall Festival:
- Sites include: Rush County Senior Center, Franklin County Senior center, Fayette County Senior Center, Union County Council on Aging & Aged located at Southview Courts, Richmond Senior Community Center, Centerville-Abington Senior Center, Nettle Creek Senior Center, and Western-Wayne Senior Center.
LifeStream is currently seeking sponsorship, car show registration, and door prize donations in support of the Fall Festival. If you are interested in supporting the Fall Festival please visit lifestreaminc.org/fallfestival or contact Beth Evans by calling 765-405-3001 or email email@example.com.
Volunteers are needed to assist in a variety of tasks during this event. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Laura Bray, Volunteer Services Administrator, by calling 765-759-3372 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.