LifeStream Curbside – Winchester
- This event has passed.
May 18 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until May 25, 2021
Those over the age of 60 who are experiencing lack of socialization and nutrition due to the COVID-19 pandemic are invited to come to LifeStream Curbside to receive a meal pack (a box of five frozen meals) and a curbside enhancer courtesy of LifeStream Services. Social distancing measures will be in place to keep the community safe.
Reserve your meal pack at least one week in advance by calling Marjorie Moore at 765-994-7090 or Linda Morris at 765-730-4497.
The special item that comes with your meal pack will change each week. Upcoming items include:
- January 5: Oatmeal & Cocoa
- January 12: Gourmet Cookie
- January 19: Soft Pretzel with Cheese
- January 26: Chocolate Cake
- February 2: Bagel & Nutella
- February 9: Valentine’s Day Cookie
- February 16: Hoagie & Chips
- February 23: Banana Bread