LifeStream Services is seeking nominees age 65 or older for the LifeStream Golden Hoosier Award. The community is encouraged to nominate those special volunteers who consistently go above and beyond demonstrating passion and commitment to service.
The top 50 nominees and their guests will be celebrated at a tea ceremony on April 30 in New Castle. The winner of the 2020 award will be announced at this time. The recipient will then be nominated for the State of Indiana’s Golden Hoosier Award, which is the highest honor given to seniors in Indiana.
This award is sponsored by:
- Nominee must be age 65 or older on or before January 1, 2020.
- Must have positively impacted members of a community, civic organization, or faith-based organization through volunteer efforts at least three years after reaching 60 years of age.
- Nominee must be a resident of Indiana and reside in Blackford, Delaware, Fayette, Franklin, Grant, Henry, Jay, Madison, Randolph, Rush, Union, or Wayne county.
- Previous awardees are not eligible.
- A tea honoring the top 50 nominees and their guests will be held on April 30, 2020 at 2pm in New Castle, Indiana.
- The nomination form must be completed to qualify for the award.
- A selection committee representing LifeStream will select the top 50 nominees and the LifeStream Golden Hoosier Award recipients.
- The selection committee will also nominate individuals for special recognition by the Indiana Lieutenant Governor and Indiana Family and Social Service Administration.
Please fill out the form below and submit electronically before March 16. You may also print the PDF and mail to Laura Bray, Volunteer Services Administrator, at 1701 Pilgrim Blvd. Yorktown, IN 47396 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.