Nominations are now accepted for the LifeStream Golden Hoosier Award. LifeStream is seeking those special older adults who demonstrate excellence, passion, and commitment to volunteering and helping others in their community.
A committee will choose the top 50 nominees and choose the winner of the LifeStream Golden Hoosier Award. This individual will then be nominated for the state of Indiana’s prestigious Golden Hoosier Award.
This award is sponsored by:
- Nominee must be age 65 or older on or before January 1, 2021.
- Must have positively impacted members of the community, civic organization, or faith-based organization through volunteer efforts at least three years after reaching 60 years of age.
- Nominee must be a resident of Indiana and reside in Blackford, Delaware, Fayette, Franklin, Grant, Henry, Jay, Madison, Randolph, Rush, Union, or Wayne county.
- Previous recipients of the LifeStream Golden Hoosier Award are not eligible.
- The nomination form must be completed to qualify the nominee for the award.
- A selection committee representing LifeStream Services will select the top 50 nominees and the LifeStream Golden Hoosier award recipients.
- The selection committee will also nominate individuals for special recognition by the Indiana Lieutenant Governor and Indiana Family and Social Services Administration.
Please fill out the form below and submit electronically before April 16. You may also print the PDF and mail to Laura Bray, Volunteer Services Administrator, at 1701 Pilgrim Blvd. Yorktown, IN 47396 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.