LifeStream Services provides a variety of programs and services such as care management, information and assistance, wellness programs, senior meals, guardianship services, transportation, and many more services designed to keep seniors, people with disabilities, and others at risk independent in their homes and communities. For more information on LifeStream’s programs and services, please call 800-589-1121.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our congregate meal sites are closed. Instead, we invite seniors to come to LifeStream Curbside to receive a meal pack and special item to enhance your curbside experience.
- Marion-Grant County Senior Center
- 503 S. Gallatin St. Marion, IN 46953
- Serves: Every Thursday at 9:30am to 10:30am
- Reservations required one week in advance.
Cafés provide a place for area seniors to enjoy a meal and visit with friends throughout the week. Meals are provided for a suggested donation of $2.50 for those 60 years and older and their spouses. Those under the age of 60 can enjoy a meal for a small fee.
- Gas City Café
- 401 E. North D Street, Gas City, 46933
- (765) 618-9599
- Serves: Wednesday & Thursday at 11:30am
- Reservations required at least one day in advance.
Adults age 60 and over can sign up to receive home-delivered meals. Please visit lifestreaminc.org/nutrition for additional details and qualifications.
To schedule a ride in Grant County, please call 888-589-1121. Must be 60 years of age or older to ride.
- Days of Operation: Monday – Friday
- Hours of Operation: 8am – 5pm
- Fees: Donation Only
- Rules and Regulations: Senior Transit Rider Guide