Seeking individual responsible for assisting Nutrition Services Administrator and Director of Community Services by providing clerical and operations support, and working effectively with clients, providers, community partners.
- Assist with data entry for Nutrition Services
- Communicate change of service with providers
- Make necessary contacts with provider and ADRC Staff to obtain information/documents to carry out service plan
- Assist with maintain client software for accuracy of service plan vs software
- Assist with generating reports
- Assist with nutrition document files
- Assist with client statements
- Coordinate with sites and provider meal counts
- Assist with Senior Farmer Market distribution/reporting
- Assist with answering calls and communicating with clients and other stakeholders as needed
- Collect client information and functional status accurately and timely by completing service plan monitors as assigned for T3, SSBG, and CHOICE clients according to program timeframes
- Follow agency and program documentation standards to document all client activity within the appropriate timeframes
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Associate’s degree in human services or related field; or a High school diploma/GED with one (1) or two (2) years’ experience and/or training in a related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.