We are seeking an individual responsible to promote, implement and maintain evidenced based wellness programs. Work involves wellness education and community programs.
Evidenced Based Wellness Education Programs
- Develop evidenced based wellness programs defined by the Administration for Community Living
- Provide coaching, consultation and information to individuals and clients in the LifeStream service area on evidenced based wellness programs
- Ensure instructors are trained to expand evidence based wellness classes in the LifeStream service area
- Implement operational plans and policies necessary to achieve evidence based wellness programs
- Attend wellness related meetings in the LifeStream service area and at State level as assigned
- Conduct outreach activities for all wellness programs to promote them in the community
- Implement other wellness initiatives such as flu shot promotion efforts, fall prevention, etc.
- Coordinate community education and awareness of elder abuse
- Present wellness education and promotion programs, such as workshops and conferences in the LifeStream service area
Other Education Programs
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with other entities who offer wellness programs as identified by LifeStream Services, Inc.
- Complete reports for programs as required
- Ensure required certifications and/or licensure for these programs are maintained
- Inventory other evidence-based wellness in service area to compile an annual report
- Conduct wellness initiatives for staff
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in a health or wellness related field, or RN licensure with one year experience in community health programming specific to seniors and/or disabled individuals.
LifeStream Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.