LifeStream Services is providing free Medicare Part D consultation sessions with trained State Health Insurance Program (SHIP) counselors during Medicare Open Enrollment, October 15 through December 7. To schedule an appointment with a SHIP counselor, participants need to contact LifeStream Services by calling 1-800-589-1121.
Participants can enroll for the first time or change their existing Medicare Part D plan during their scheduled appointment. Those participating should also bring a list of medications and their Medicare cards to the appointment. Appointments will be offered at the following locations from 9am to 4pm with the last appointment beginning at 3pm. Those interested must call-ahead to make an appointment.
- October 17: Ashgrove Crossing, 4001 N. Walnut St., Muncie, IN 47303
- October 31: Jay County Hospital, 500 W. Votaw St., Portland, IN 47371
- November 7: Blackford County YMCA, 1709 N. Walnut St., Hartford City, IN 47348
- November 14: Jay County Hospital, 500 W. Votaw St., Portland, IN 47371
- November 21: Forest Park Senior Center, 2517 W. 8th St., Muncie, IN 47302
Appointments can also be made at the LifeStream offices in Blackford, Delaware, Grant, Henry, Jay, Madison, and Randolph counties by calling ahead to the LifeStream offices at 1-800-589-1121.