LifeStream Services provides a variety of programs and services such as care management, information and assistance, wellness programs, senior meals, guardianship services, transportation, and many more services designed to keep seniors, people with disabilities, and others at risk independent in their homes and communities. For more information on LifeStream’s programs and services, please call 800-589-1121.
Café provide a place for area seniors to enjoy a meal and visit with friends throughout the week. Meals are provided for a suggested donation of $2.50 for those 60 years and older and their spouses. Those under the age of 60 can enjoy a meal for a small fee.
- Longfellow Senior Housing
- 319 E. 12th Street, Anderson, 46016
- (765) 642-9888
- Serves: Monday – Friday at 12pm
- Sherman Street Church of God
- 1925 Sherman St, Anderson, 46016
- (765) 649-2548
- Serves: Friday at 12pm
- Pendleton Library
- 595 E. Water Street, Pendleton, 46064
- (765) 778-7527
- Serves: Tuesday, Wednesday at 12pm
LifeStream Services does not provide transportation services in Madison County. Please refer to the links below for transportation options near you.
- Hillcroft Services – Reliable Transit
- Transportation for Rural Areas of Madison County (TRAM)
- City of Anderson Transit System (CATS)
- Chamber of Commerce – More Options