LifeStream Services is opening its Nutrition Program Request for Proposal for the period of July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2024. Proposals are due on or before November 13, 2019 by 5pm, and should include 8 copies and 1 USB flash drive. Please see the Nutrition Program Bid Specifications for information on the program and what your bid should include.
Questions or comments? Please email Beth Evans, Director of Community Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions will be made public and posted to this page.
Question & Answer
- Can you please provide the current schedule (delivery window) for the centers in PSA 6 and PSA 9?
- Can you please provide PSA 6 HDM clients by zip code?
- Who owns the central kitchen? If owned by agency, is there a monthly lease?
Central kitchen is owned by the provider
- Article 13 talks about the option for a vendor to manage a congregate site – does the current vendor do this now?
The current vendor staffs two locations.
- Can you please clarify the ability to use raw protein product (chicken, beef, etc.)?
Menu Planning Part 6 (1)
(B) since older adults and people with weakened immune systems are at higher risk for listeriosis, the Food and Drug Administration is advising these individuals not to consume:
(i) raw meat or poultry, unheated hot dogs and luncheon meats, cold cuts, fermented and dry sausage, and other deli style meat and poultry products unless these products are reheated until steaming hot.