LifeStream has 20 senior community cafés throughout 12 counties in Indiana. Lunch is provided on a donation basis (suggested donation of $2.50) to those who are 60 years of age and over and their spouse. Meals are provided to those below the age of 60 for a small fee of $6.50. Reservations to eat lunch at a café must be made at least one business day in advance by calling the site you plan to attend or call 800-589-1121.
The café sites provide more than just a meal, it is an opportunity to be active and engaged in the community.
To make a donation to the LifeStream Senior Cafés CLICK HERE
- Delaware County
- Fayette County
- Franklin County
- Grant County
- Henry County
- Jay County
- Madison County
- Randolph County
- Rush County
- Union County
- Wayne County
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our cafes are not offering meals inside the facilities. Instead, we invite older adults to come to LifeStream Curbside to get a meal pack and curbside enhancer. More information on this program and locations can be found by visiting the Curbside Events page.
What’s for Lunch?
Here’s what we’re serving at congregate sites this month. If you’re on the home delivered program these will be delivered a week later. Due to COVID-19, menus may be subject to change. Please call 800-589-1121 if you have any questions.
Fayette, Franklin, Rush, Union and Wayne Counties
Blackford, Delaware, Grant, Henry, Jay, Madison, and Randolph Counties
Plan Your Visit
Are you ready to enjoy lunch at one of our senior cafés? If you are attending one of our cafés for the first time, please fill out the form below or call 800-589-1121. Your reservation must be made at least one business day in advance. Please note that completing the intake form does not reserve your meal order. You will need to call LifeStream’s office to reserve your meal.
Home Delivered Meals
LifeStream can deliver meals right to your door if you live in our 12 county service area. Home-bound individuals age 60 years and older might qualify to receive a meal at home on a donation basis. Meals are available for anyone for $6.50 . Learn more about home delivered meals by calling 1-800-589-1121.
Senior Safety Net
LifeStream Services partners with Second Harvest Food Bank to offer monthly food distributions for those who are 60 and over. Proof of residence and ID are not required. Senior Safety Net is currently offered at the following locations:
- Blackford County Senior Safety Net
- Fourth Tuesday of the month at Blackford County Senior Center located at 101 S. Mill St. Hartford City, IN 47348 from 2pm to 3:30pm.
- Daleville Senior Safety Net
- Third Thursday of the Month at Daleville Town Hall located at 8019 S. Walnut St. Daleville from 1pm to 3pm.
- Forest Park Senior Safety Net
- Fourth Thursday of the Month at Forest Park Senior Center located at 2517 W. 8th St. Muncie from 3pm to 4pm.
- PLEASE NOTE: The distributions at this location have been moved to Wednesday, November 25 and Wednesday, December 23 due to the holidays.
- Anderson Senior Safety Net
- Fourth Monday of the month at Visiting Angels located at 110 E. Hartman Rd. Anderson from 3pm to 4pm.
- Jay County Senior Safety Net
- First Tuesday of the month at Asbury United Methodist Church located at 204 E. Arch St. Portland from 11:30am to 12:30pm.
- Henry County Senior Safety Net
- Third Thursday of the month at Salvation Army of Henry County located at 2500 Washington St. New Castle from 1pm to 2pm.
- Randolph County Senior Safety Net
- Third Tuesday of the month at at Parker City United Methodist Church located at 305 S. Main St. Parker City, IN 47368 from 3:00pm to 5:00pm.
Farmers Market Vouchers
LifeStream will no longer be accepting applications for the Senior Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program due to guidance from the state of Indiana.
The Senior Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP) provides fresh, unprepared, locally grown fruits, vegetables, and edible herbs to income-eligible seniors who are over the age of 60.
Due to COVID-19, we will not be hosting in-person sign up sessions for vouchers. Those who are interested in applying for vouchers can call LifeStream at 800-589-1121.Please note that calling in will prompt you to leave a voicemail message. Our Information and Assistance Options Counselors will take your message and your call will be returned as soon as possible in the order in which it was received. If you are approved, the vouchers will be mailed directly to you from the state.
Please review the 2020 SFMNP Income Guidelines to determine if you are income eligible for this program – SFMNP Income Guidelines.
Those that are eligible for this program will receive SFMNP checks to buy fresh, locally grown produce from authorized growers at authorized locations. Learn more about this program please call 1-800-589-1121 or email email@example.com.
Vouchers can be redeemed at qualifying locations. View the full list of markets here.
*Please call the location ahead of time to check on any restrictions, times or bundles that may be in place.