Due to the increase in COVID-19 cases in the counties we serve, our Senior Café sites are now closed for indoor dining. Distribution of meals varies depending on the site. The health and safety of those we serve and our community is our top priority. We will continue to monitor cases and make adjustments as needed.
LifeStream Senior Cafés provide nutritious meals on a donation basis to those 60 and over and their spouse. Individuals under the age of 60 can enjoy lunch for a small fee of $6.50. Meals must be reserved at least one day in advance by calling the Senior Café or LifeStream Services at 800-589-1121.
Those over the age of 60 residing in the counties listed below can pick up their reserved meal during normal serving times and take their meal to go.
- LifeStream Daleville Office: Tuesday and Thursday at 11:30am located at 14700 Davis Dr. Daleville, IN 47334. Reserve a meal by calling 765-808-9059.
- Gas City Café: Wednesday and Thursday at 11:30am located at 401 E. North D St. Gas City, IN 46933. Reserve a meal by calling 765-618-9599.
- New Castle Senior Center: Monday – Friday at 11:30am located at 108 S. Main St. New Castle, IN 47362. Reserve a meal by calling 765-521-7414.
- Jay Community Center: Monday – Thursday at 11:30am located at 115 E. Water St. Portland, IN 47371. Reserve a meal by calling 260-726-6477.
- Sherman Street Church of God: Friday at noon located at 1820 Sherman St. Anderson, IN 46016. Reserve a meal by calling 765-649-2548.
- Pendleton Community Library: Tuesday and Wednesday at noon located at 595 E. Water St. Pendleton, IN 46064. Reserve a meal by calling 765-778-7527.
- Rush County Senior Center: Tuesday – Friday at 11:30am located at 504 W. 3rd Rushville, IN 46173. Reserve a meal by calling 765-932-2935.
Weekly Curbside Distribution
Those over the age of 60 residing in the counties below can pick up their meals once per week in a curbside format.
- Muncie-Delaware County Senior Citizens Center: Mondays located at 2517 W. 8th Muncie, 47302. Reserve a meal by calling 765-289-0844.
- Fayette Senior Center: Wednesdays 9am to 10am located at 477 N. Grand Ave. Connersville, IN 47331. Reserve a meal by calling 765-827-1511.
- Franklin County Senior Center: Wednesdays 11am to noon located at 11146 County Park Rd. Brookville, IN 47012. Reserve a meal by calling 765-647-1276.
- Marion-Grant County Senior Center: Every Thursday from 9:30am to 10:30am located at 503 S. Gallatin St. Marion, IN 46953. Reserve meals at least one week in advance by calling 765-662-6772.
- Parker City Town Hall: Tuesdays from 9am to 9:30am located at 315 W. Jackson St. Parker City, IN 47368. Reserve by calling 765-730-4497.
- Winchester Fairgrounds: Tuesdays from 10am to 11am located at 1885 US-27 Winchester, IN 47394. Reserve by calling 765-730-4497.
- Centerville-Abington Senior Center: Monday – Friday at 11:30am located at 111 S. 2nd Centerville, IN 47330. Reserve a meal by calling 765-855-5651. (This site is currently closed through September 23.)
- Nettle Creek Senior Center: Tuesdays from 9am to noon located at 327 E. Main St. Hagerstown, IN 47346. Reserve a meal by calling 765-489-5782.
- Richmond Senior Recreation Center: Wednesdays 9:30am to 10:30am located at 1600 S. 2nd Richmond, IN 47374. Reserve a meal by calling 765-983-7350.
- Western Wayne Senior Center: Tuesdays from 10am to noon located at 1007 E. Main St. Cambridge City, IN 47327. Reserve a meal by calling 765-478-4579.