LifeStream invites the community to attend Senior Day at the Wayne County 4H Fair on Wednesday, June 27. The sponsor tent will host a variety of sponsored activities and refreshments at no cost. The Wayne County 4H Fairgrounds is located at 861 Salisbury Rd, Richmond, IN 47374.
The schedule of the day includes the following activities:
LifeStream will conduct senior farmers’ market voucher distribution and wellness checks throughout the day.
- 11am to Noon: Rosebud Village will be providing lunch to the first 100 older adults to come to the LifeStream tent.
- Noon to 1pm: Play Medicare bingo with representatives from the State Health Insurance Assistance Program. Attendees can cool off at an Ice Cream Social provided by The Springs of Richmond and Forest Park Health Campus.
- 1pm to 2pm: Get active with Reid Health Alliance and Brian Steel from Reid Health’s Boomer Fight Club.
- 2pm to 3pm: Play chair volleyball with Amanda Jones from the Richmond Senior Community Center.
- 3pm to 4pm: Enjoy Beach Ball Chat with Golden Living Center.
- 4pm to 7pm: Get your favorite fair foods and relax with music by Tom Walker sponsored by Caregiver Homes and LifeStream Services.
Learn more about Senior Day at the Wayne County 4H Fair by visiting www.lifestreaminc.org or contact Beth Evans, Director of Community Services, by calling 765-405-3001 or email email@example.com.